italian countries

If you are developing Gestinux or if you want to join the developers, write your questions and remarks here.
nomorelogic

italian countries

Post by nomorelogic »

hi
I've translated italian countries, see attachment.

it_IT.ini will come...

nomorelogic
Attachments
it_IT_countries.7z
(1.94 KiB) Downloaded 861 times
ratdeschamps

Re: italian countries

Post by ratdeschamps »

Hello !

I have added the country file for you in Gestinux Trunk SVN.

Let us know if you are making and testing translations for Gestinux Trunk or Gestinux 1.2 (stable).
The file are nearly the same, there are currently only 5 or 6 lines in difference.

By default, we suppose you are translating the trunk version.
If you are interested in a short time by the stable version in Italian we can add also your translations to Gestinux 1.2 SVN with the small changes required and make new installers when it will be finished and tested.
You can diff the english or french files trunk versus 1.2 to show the small differences.

And if you want to archive yourself with a SVN client, ask tintinux to be granted a developper profile.

Bye !
nomorelogic

Re: italian countries

Post by nomorelogic »

ratdeschamps wrote: Let us know if you are making and testing translations for Gestinux Trunk or Gestinux 1.2 (stable).
[...]
By default, we suppose you are translating the trunk version.
If you are interested in a short time by the stable version in Italian we can add also your translations to Gestinux 1.2 SVN
My last translation is done on Gestinux trunk.
I currently don't need a stable italian version in short, I recently discovered this project and I'm trying to undestrand how it works.
For now I learn from sources but I hope to see next release with italian localization.

best regards
nomorelogic